Kome Gohan Poems
- Fare-Thee-Well My Dear I hear the winds blow leaves by They ...
- Out Of Words Is this how you portray me Am I a poet to you? ...
- Without Words You in my life, with or without, is the ...
- A Lovers Journal In the dark night; the stars, they shine Oh...
- Pain, If I Could Forget Again Now I'm writing on this page ...
- Epiphanal Paradigm Shifts Now and then I think, adhere This ...
- Old Ideal Hey! You were an ideal of mine When you were ...
Please bear with me, cause I don't write that good.
But do believe that every single word comes from the deepest core of the heart and is entirely real.
None of my work is fictional, believe it or not.
Hope you read with the same tender, love and passion as put into writing them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kome Gohan
Epiphanal Paradigm Shifts
Now and then I think, adhere
This rancorous world forever, here
All and sundry enters, parts
Pleasure is their goal, Alas!
Approach, perceive the lore of sole
Diminutive yearning, as a whole
Craved for something, never done
All the solidest wrangles, won
Then and there she was a mess
She learned to jerk off as the rest
She had a stature, very small
Not so scraggy, not so tall
Many peeved at her age
Couldn't they see their flawless gaffe?
Let's hear the lassies' melancholy strain;
Once a dream, fantasy indeed!
We sat beneath a ...