Kome Gohan Poems
- Fare-Thee-Well My Dear I hear the winds blow leaves by They ...
- Out Of Words Is this how you portray me Am I a poet to you? ...
- Without Words You in my life, with or without, is the ...
- A Lovers Journal In the dark night; the stars, they shine Oh...
- Pain, If I Could Forget Again Now I'm writing on this page ...
- Epiphanal Paradigm Shifts Now and then I think, adhere This ...
- Old Ideal Hey! You were an ideal of mine When you were ...
Please bear with me, cause I don't write that good.
But do believe that every single word comes from the deepest core of the heart and is entirely real.
None of my work is fictional, believe it or not.
Hope you read with the same tender, love and passion as put into writing them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kome Gohan
Fare-Thee-Well My Dear
I hear the winds blow leaves by
They strike and tease my skin
The pain in my heart growing more
The struggling leaves come in
The clouds I see, the horizon above
The drizzling sound I hear
The breath of rain overcoming me
Our relationship I deared
But it's over now, I dropped the rose
To my inner self I've slammed the door
A harder crowbrar, thou art use
Thy flattery won't do anymore
I glance at the flash of lightening
But now I must not fear
I surrender and leave my heart with you
As I say fare-thee-well my dear