Konstantinos Mark Poems
- Gorgeous Gargoyles Ganders...gargantua- ensconced in ...
- Encircling, I Dare The Full Encircling...I dare the Full- ...
- Somnambulant Halfway House Via some somnambulant halfway ...
- We, That Reared Head Do, wager these untoward motions- that...
- Hoarse Hoarse as the silence Virgil wore...to allow for a ...
- Diamonds Without Valuation It is of no use to ask why birds ...
- Many Matters Steeped ...Many matters steeped- ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Konstantinos Mark
Diamonds Without Valuation
It is of no use to ask why birds commend
the spirit of a day, nor how near their
song comes to sunlight.
We waken to such things, we come to avail
as an open sky...there is no question of
Unmoved as diamonds without valuation, the
light of day...the unseen inner light that
is not day.
The eyes open, and the feeling that sinks,
as yet rises...the first and last Frontier
can be seen at once.
Light is before flesh and bone, light is
after flesh and bone...the sun is merely