Krishanth Sella Poems
- An Incredibly Stranger
- On Behalf Of Our Old Lives Behalf of dis old mans conscious, ...
- Words Of Love Words of love r dressed up lke an mirror, Dnt...
- Thoughts Of A Serial Killer wat wonders would make dis things...
- My Mind Is A Mirror my mind has a flash light, lke it craving...
- Cross Will waked up in night, judging myself through the ...
I do hav my own way of writings poems, I hate to write topic based more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Krishanth Sella
My Mind Is A Mirror
my mind has a flash light, lke it craving the waves of seas,
purity of our own soul depends on how we treat others,
loosing the eternity and remember lance of our brain, IS the best part we do to ourself,
but dont judge urself in front of mirror, coz d words will be heard clear,
whispers that will make us speechless, remains of me shall be gone but nt my words will fade