Kristen Brown Poems
- Rosewater As we lain across silk sewn sheets You smile so ...
- Salvation (Song) A heart full of love Like water in a ...
- Return To Once Upon A Melody Bring me the memory Living in ...
- Return To Once Upon A Melody (... The moon ...
- Lament Of The Soul (Poem/Song) Verse 1: I'm glad I got to...
- Elixir (Poem/Song) Verse 1: Once upon a lifetime I had a...
- Epitaph Unto A Memory It helps to bring new inspiration and ...
I'm a poet and I have a lot of feelings.
UPDATE: I'm in a writing class at Uni this semester so expect more updates. I hope you enjoy my work. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
As we lain across silk sewn sheets
You smile so coyly yet you do not speak
as I gaze in your eyes and feel your hair
I take in your essence as your flesh lays bare
We hold each other in a sacred bond
A kiss, a touch so sweet and kind
and then together, we do find
We’re kindred both in body and mind
I remember the sound, of your sweet soft voice
Catnip to my ears; every kiss soft and moist
A belonging ever so compassionately be
Yet you still speak to me so tenderly
Is this destiny? It must be fate
Once I’ve realized my true mind-mate