Kristen Brown Poems
- The Lovely Bones When we die, where do we really go? Does ...
- Learning To Drive My brother described getting your ...
- Claustrophobia I hate small spaces, confined places That ...
- For My Twin We were born together Two halves of a whole I ...
- My Friend, Jack It was a bright summer day no different than...
- Weight Of A Heavy World (For A... The greatest sorrow Is ...
- Ocd That little itch You just can't scratch Bothers you ...
I'm a poet and I have a lot of feelings.
UPDATE: I'm in a writing class at Uni this semester so expect more updates. I hope you enjoy my work. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Lovely Bones
When we die, where do we really go?
Does heaven exist? I don't really know.
But we all cease to exist not once but twice.
Once after we've lived and once before we had this life.
To come into existence
To be created from something so small
But those chromosomes didn't exist once upon a time
Once upon a time, we didn't exist at all.
Do past lives really occur? Some will say no.
But to live as a spirit, in a life before this life
We must have some memory of that time
Yet those thoughts continue to take flight
Some memory is a talent