Kristin Nicole RothDavis
Kristin Nicole RothDavis Poems
- The Woman Within............. When I look back at what I once...
- When You Find Yourself...... When you find yourself in some ...
- @! @! @i'Ll Take Care Of You@!... I can't find a reason to ...
- Tonight I Just Want To Cry Tonight I'm not afraid to tell As...
- I Sure Do Miss You! ! The one my heart and soul confided ...
- May You Have A Blessed Christm... Soft melodoius chimes ...
- $$$$$oklahoma$$lapdance$$$$$ People all around Music's a' ...
Kristin Nicole Roth-Davis
Mother of two girls, Sarah Nicole & Sadie Ann
Recently battled cancer and came close a few times; however, is doing well. Divorce and custody battle broke lose towards the middle of her struggle w/ cancer. Decisions that Kristin made during this tough time made her realize that life isn't to be gambled with. Regardless of religious preferences or political interest, Kristin is one that can debate with you how important it is to pay attention to the choices you make in life and that the fingerprints you leave in others lives should be important to all, for they are what structures the future. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Woman Within.............
When I look back at what I once was,
I see a fearless young woman
With much to live for,
A young graceful woman, people adored.
A woman with hopes and dreams,
Someone who'd go the extreme to protect her family
A woman who had so much to stand for,
All that's changed now,
Things aren't that way anymore.
When I look in the mirror I'm disappointed,
A woman who's eyes speak of fears
As they shed heartbreaking tears,
A woman who's been battered,
Who's hopes and ...