Kristin Nicole RothDavis
Kristin Nicole RothDavis Poems
- *~*~*~*~*poemhunter's Kings An...
- $$$$$oklahoma$$lapdance$$$$$ People all around Music's a' ...
- ((((((~*~i Wana...~*~)))))) I wana gaze beyond the normal ...
- ((((Letting Go)))) You say you're missin' the Old days Got ...
- (((Two Souls Uniting))) Two Souls Uniting I can feel you ...
- ! @! @! @~~us~~@! @! @! I'm a' frettin' on what's goin' ...
- ~~~~~~~~mmmmmm Ya! ~~~~~~ Promises made and secrets ...
Kristin Nicole Roth-Davis
Mother of two girls, Sarah Nicole & Sadie Ann
Recently battled cancer and came close a few times; however, is doing well. Divorce and custody battle broke lose towards the middle of her struggle w/ cancer. Decisions that Kristin made during this tough time made her realize that life isn't to be gambled with. Regardless of religious preferences or political interest, Kristin is one that can debate with you how important it is to pay attention to the choices you make in life and that the fingerprints you leave in others lives should be important to all, for they are what structures the future. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*~*~*~*~*poemhunter's Kings And Queens*~*~*~*~*
I sit here with true amazement
As I witness the profound arts
Of Poem Hunter's Kings and Queens
Majestic hearts spreading Love and Wisdom
Allowing readers a pathway to escape
From their own feirce tribulations.
My own fears often followed by aligator tears
Many months of constant sorrow
Sometimes living day by day, moment for moment,
Often wondering if some will even see tomorrow.
I get weak, I get scared,
Not a moment is ever spared,
Just when all hopes are faded,
Dreams and wishes being traded
With unanswered questions, ...