Krystal Galvis Poems
- Angel Of Darkness The Angel sits and writes Writing out how ...
- The Sun The sun is yellow The sun is orange The sun is ...
- Photograph What is a photograph? It's an image frozen in ...
- Cause Of Pain Anger Lying Crying Cutting
- The Final Cut She stared out at the sun The sunlight burned ...
- Her Protector The moon was shining over a town It was pure ...
- My Mind Is You Roses are red Violets are blue Within my ...
Hola! I'm 20 years old and have been on this since for 4 years. I write stories on wwww.fanfiction.net and i'm known as DisneyRBD. I'm a shy person. I give advice to my friends. I love to play sports especailly swimming and water polo. I wish to become a writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Krystal Galvis
Angel Of Darkness
The Angel sits and writes
Writing out how she feels
Tears stream down her face
No one knows why
No one can see a dark, lonely angel
But a white, crystal angel
As the angel writes out her words,
No one can see her world
Her world of sorrow and pain
Blood is on the paper
Her dark soul can be seen
You can see her world
Full of ashes; nothing that can grow
You can see the full moon
Reflecting on her pale face
The angel can scream
Without making any noise
The angel can cry,
Without shedding a tear
The angel can hurt,