kyvin nash Poems
- Winter Is Coming Prophetic woes plummeting across ...
- Poetry In Motion I'm music, I breathe to inspire I'm all ...
- A Day Without You oh God! It feels selfish and faithless, ...
- Species we're human, we're species! We come in all races, ...
- If I Could, I Would write to your satisfaction, mybe exceed...
- I'Ll Abide In You From heaven to earth Rags to ...
- In Your Eyes when i look into your eyes And you look into ...
Kyvin Nash is researcher, writer and artist lives in south africa in a small town out side Nelspruit, began writing in his teen years mostly music and doing artwork and lately poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''''when faith goes to the market, it takes a basket''''by: kyvin nash
''from encouraged perception, comes strong identity.''by: kyvin nash 26-05-15
''money can buy you everything but God.''by: kyvin nash
''failure its a good lesson but to those willing to succeed''by: kyvin nash
''change the perception of a child, you've changed the direction of the future.''by: kyvin nash 06/06/15
Comments about kyvin nash
Winter Is Coming
Prophetic woes plummeting across places
I've seen this misery and fright drawn on faces.
Winter is coming as my pen dwelt,
As sharp as a sword, this tremors are felt.
Its freezing embrace so vile and severe
Winter is coming like a harsh, sharp piercing spear.
These colorful flowers with their bowed heads,
Winter is coming all the bloom will fall dull in shreads.
Heartless as it comes turning everything stone,
Yes I've seen it all, unforgiving and biting to the bone.
Winter is coming how far will these-go,
Unrooting these unsheathed ...