kyvin nash Poems
- A Day Without You oh God! It feels selfish and faithless, ...
- Species we're human, we're species! We come in all races, ...
- If I Could, I Would write to your satisfaction, mybe exceed...
- In Your Eyes when i look into your eyes and you look into ...
- Owl In The Night tossing and turning... through an endless ...
- Gone Too Soon our emotion, became your ...
- I Listen I listen anticipating a sound/ knocking my head ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kyvin nash
A Day Without You
It feels selfish and faithless,
as it comes unleashing a feeling pure heartless.
Dry like a wilderness,
dull and lifeless.
How could it be so mean,
regardless what I do it had nothing for me.
But salty badges of emotional grief soaking my face,
though I won't despair love can see beyond this place.
For your presence brightens my day,
with love all the way.
Truely not one day with you will I ever regret,
but surely a day without you I will forever forget.