kyvin nash Poems
- A Day Without You oh God! It feels selfish and faithless, ...
- In Your Eyes when i look into your eyes And you look into ...
- Species we're human, we're species! We come in all races, ...
- If I Could, I Would write to your satisfaction, mybe exceed...
- Shamely Departed graves made rich from ignorance and ...
- Owl In The Night tossing and turning... through an endless ...
- Gone Too Soon our emotion, became your ...
Kyvin Nash is reseacher, writer and artist lives in south africa in a small town out side nelspruit, began writing in his teen years, writing music and doing artwork most of his time but then discovered he could write poetry but in his own style of writing an outer the box thinker not confined to norm. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''''when faith goes to the market, it takes a basket''''by: kyvin nash
''from encouraged perception, comes strong identity.''by: kyvin nash 26-05-15
''money can buy you everything but God.''by: kyvin nash
''failure its a good lesson but to those willing to succeed''by: kyvin nash
''change the perception of a child, you've changed the direction of the future.''by: kyvin nash 06/06/15
Comments about kyvin nash
A Day Without You
It feels selfish and faithless,
as it comes unleashing a feeling pure heartless.
Dry like a wilderness,
dull and lifeless.
How could it be so mean,
regardless what I do it had nothing for me.
But salty badges of emotional grief soaking my face,
though I won't despair, love can see beyond this place.
For your presence brightens my day,
with love all the way.
Truely not one day with you will I ever regret,
but surely a day without you I will forever forget.