L.B. Temuco Poems
- I Am Water Ah xxxxx there is a warm place in my body it is...
- I Am Sorry I Could Not Phone T...
- Atoms And Ash Behind opaque windows, above all ...
- I Love To Watch You Dance There is silver across my ...
- I Want You To Say I want you to say something ...
- The Meaning Of Flowers We bled for each other in our dark ...
- Your Soft Feet Let trees in Autumn speak of renewal melting...
LB Temuco is a creation, a conflagration of naive, simple unexpected feelings. There was no moment of birth, no conscious beginning just a backward design from what changes daily in the strange, limitless condition of the human heart. The writer is more selfish than generous; more cowardly than brave. The narrative is more ordinary than exceptional and, in this, is more a prisoner to reason than ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about L.B. Temuco
I Am Water
there is a warm place
in my body
it is water
an ocean entering tributaries
that have carried silver fish
and you love, love, love
love, the silver of these fish
that carry the sun on their backs
they have travelled long distances
beneath my skin
bodies flapping like open limbs
I cannot flow
other than as water
this is my love, water
spreading over you
the glistening translucent
froth of sirens screaming
leaves golden floating in your ...