LADY SHY Poems
- Something About You They ask me what you are to me What do I...
- Lover's Request Give me permission to start your day ...
- Purple Passion Illuminating my mind These purple desires
- The Freedom To Feel There's nothing holding me back No one...
- Expressions You say you love me But do I know it As much as...
- Put Your Feet In My Shoes If you could put your feet in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LADY SHY
Something About You
They ask me what you are to me
What do I say
Everything that they read in the air is more than I've portrayed it to be
But, whenever I think of you I go blank sinking
Into images that make me feel some kind of way thinking
What you are to me is wish and answer
A hope that is alive
And I would wish it to be as bright
As the morning sunlight
The feeling is unexplainable
Something about you
Makes me want you the way I do
Persona so true
Like the hue of the ocean blue
Intrigued since the first time I saw you
There's something ...