Lalitha Narayanan Poems
- A Valentine Wish! Wish the world could be beautiful and ...
- Faith As I walked from dawn to see the red sun slip into ...
- Solitude Driven to the wall Now I face life ball it is ...
- Moonburns Sitting in the moonlit lawn I reflect upon her ...
- Feasting Upon Like a breezy brush like a lightning ...
- When The Sun Rose In The East Breezing The pink dawn With a...
- The Dead Body Departed sans recognition; no sign of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''NEVER JUDGE THE MOON BY GAZING THE STARS''ALL BEINGS ARE NOT TO BE JUDGED IN WITH THE SAME PARAMETER.
''HATE NOT OTHERS FOR THEIR SINS,BY HATING OTHERS, WE SIMPLY MAKE OUR JOYFUL THOUGHTS UGLY..............AFTERALL WHY SIMPLY WASTE OUR BEAUTIFUL TODAY THINKING OVER OTHERS UGLY HEARTS
WIPE OFF WHAT MAKES YOU HATE
FOR YOUR HEART IS YOUR MOST PRECIOUS PART.''
''CRY NOTWEEPING IS A WASTE THING, UNLESS IT GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO REALISE MORE................OF THE TRUTH
LIFE IS YET NOT OVER
DOLLS AND PALS COME AND GO
BUT YOUR JOY IS YOUR OWN
LOVE SELF, BE HAPPY.''
''Unless you are pinchedRelated to the experience
you know not the agony of a pinch''
Comments about Lalitha Narayanan
A Valentine Wish!
Wish the world could be beautiful
and humans could love as birds do
wish hearts could jump out of bodies
and roam out and come after dating buddies
Wish my spirit could fly to spirits
from gentle stream and fragrant medows
and hug them with tender tears
and touching eloquence.
Wish my world could be of innocent babes
born out of instant loves
just flirting around with fairy tales
and glimmering with glow worm-hearts
Wish man could love woman like the blue lagoon
with all innocence sprayed in the night's room
wish older we become, younger ...