Lalitha Narayanan Poems
- Faith As I walked from dawn to see the red sun slip into ...
- A Valentine Wish! Wish the world could be beautiful and ...
- Solitude Driven to the wall Now I face life ball it is ...
- Moonburns Sitting in the moonlit lawn I reflect upon her ...
- Touch Of Purity Like the hug of a passionate kid like the ...
- The New Born Child It is very naughty penetrates into my ...
- Pain Of A Caged Bird As I walked past the caged bird was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''NEVER JUDGE THE MOON BY GAZING THE STARS''ALL BEINGS ARE NOT TO BE JUDGED IN WITH THE SAME PARAMETER.
''HATE NOT OTHERS FOR THEIR SINS,BY HATING OTHERS, WE SIMPLY MAKE OUR JOYFUL THOUGHTS UGLY..............AFTERALL WHY SIMPLY WASTE OUR BEAUTIFUL TODAY THINKING OVER OTHERS UGLY HEARTS
WIPE OFF WHAT MAKES YOU HATE
FOR YOUR HEART IS YOUR MOST PRECIOUS PART.''
''CRY NOTWEEPING IS A WASTE THING, UNLESS IT GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO REALISE MORE................OF THE TRUTH
LIFE IS YET NOT OVER
DOLLS AND PALS COME AND GO
BUT YOUR JOY IS YOUR OWN
LOVE SELF, BE HAPPY.''
''Unless you are pinchedRelated to the experience
you know not the agony of a pinch''
Comments about Lalitha Narayanan
As I walked
to see the red sun
slip into the ocean blue
my heart sighed
and pains multiplied
as I little know
that there will be another day.
My stick of faith
that supports me when I stumble
in my haste to reach the goal
I left behind the messy poles.
little did I realise
that the stick was a magic one
full of boons favouring my own.
My dawn was full of life and energy
I know nothing, but giggled and grew
my noons were full of misgivings grave
I was filled with passions fruit
desires and deviations, bees and nectar, ...