Laxman Rao Poems
- Man Of Few Words I'm not a choosy word picker Akin to a ...
- A Poem Should Be A poem should be alike a serene scene A ...
- Self Analysis If I have to do a psychoanalysis of self; I’d...
- On Keats Sorrow Why hast thou sorrow…… Been admired of all ...
- Art Of Poesy Bliss of poesy……… blissful than my solitude, ...
- I’m Sure Of Nothing… I’m sure of nothing, for Everything ...
- On His Greatness Often, I read the great minds And peer into...
Born & broughtup in Bangalore India, had basic education in Bangalore, Had graduation from Andhra Pradesh. worked for corporate sectors as HR/Admin currently owns a travel house. Worked for few Films in the Direction dept... currently working on his scripts. hopefully, sooner or later would come up with his films. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laxman Rao
Man Of Few Words
I'm not a choosy word picker
Akin to a prolific painter
Who doesn't choose his brush & color,
I just go with the images of my mind over.
I just stand at the edge of ebb
And get carried away with the fluid flow
As the drifts take me to the eccentric heights
Simultaneously leave me at the submissive low.
I'm known to have few words
With the dictionary of my knowledge
Which I use, reuse & recycle them
As they come in hand as my muse.
Thoughts never crave for words
As words never ask for thoughts.