Lee B. Mack (01/04/1957 to / Shelbyville, Kentucky)
LEE BROCK MACK (Psychobiography)
Lee Brock Mack poet, Semi-Retired Financial/Systems Consultant, Community College and High School part time Teacher; is author of the 1977 poems: “Gifts of Strength” and “Home Train.” Mr. Mack recognized traditional philosophies and practices of poetry, and works hard to spearhead some works he hopes will entertain and find acceptance as improvisational poetry. His native language is English and he strives to express empathy with English traditions, other native tongues, ancestral and historical expression; like jazz, poetry improvisation is developing as a new modal set, expressive similar to chord changes in music, and trial and error... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Daughter's Lament
- A Granddaughter's Smile
- A Language of the Spirit (Improvisatio...
- A Pay Check: (Original 12 06 2008)
- A Poem Speaks Native (Improvisation 10 2...
- A Worldly Realm Of Aesthetic Things To L...
- Affraid Of Coming To Know: (Original 0...
- Antithesis Original 09 26 2010
- Before Tucked Away Wild Weed: (Origin...
- Big Sisters; (Improvisation 08 10 07...
- Brand The Minds Of Youthful Allegiances;...
- Brooklyn DJ Downtown (Original 03 07 ...
- Card Game Original 10 13 2009
HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
observed annually on May 18
International Museum Day
memory + creativity = social change
Happy Birthday Omar Khayyam!
(1048-1131) Persian mathematician, poet, and philosopher
Happy Birthday Friedrich Rückert!
(1788-1866) German poet, translator, and professor of Oriental languages.