leticia starkey Poems
- Pain pain surrounds you day to day nothing helps it go ...
- All About Me when i was born i really didn't know alot as i...
- Friend I hope your the right friend i hope to keep you ...
- Graduation A puzzle together a puzzle apart each piece ...
- Gangster Life
- Your Little Girl you dont understand me i'm your little ...
- Today's Youth It’s a lot harder growing up today. Then ...
my name is leticia rebecca starkey i live in anthem i'm a foster child who has been around arizona alot i've been a foster child since i've been three and now i'm just me happy and free so live through the struggles it just makes you stronger more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about leticia starkey
pain surrounds you day to day
nothing helps it go away
pain in muscles pain in joints
pain so bad in trigger points.
pain that comes and pain that goes
pain that keeps you on your toes.
pain that people think is in your head.
pain that people don't know
when you sit in your bed wishing you were dead
pain that they will have to go through
pain they will have to see.
what it took to just be me.
pain I go through just at school
pain I wish will make me cool
pain that they will never see what it took to just be me
pain in your life ...