Lily Ziouva Poems
- Bias Can you not see my nakedness? I am emptying myself ...
- Phantom Limb go further imagine what could be captured in ...
- V My name is V You see? I am reversed Every morning ...
- Time tick tack time flies tick tack
- W The day that words stopped the whole city
- How To Pray To Yourself You are what are you? ...
Writing poetry is an aesthetic exercise of psychism,
a workout of my own consciousness primarily. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lily Ziouva
Can you not see my nakedness?
I am emptying myself into words
I am the chisel
Can I be only a capital letter?
only a line?