Lindsay Maasdorp Poems
- The Haunted I sleep, I wake, just same. Haunted. Tears ...
- I Was Waiting i was waiting all i could hear an ...
- A King Needs A Queen A queen needs a king She has no ...
- Sugar Rush Feel like a child in a candy store Mom says I ...
- I Hate Censorship The orgy of entertainment Politicians ...
- You Know...Who I Am You know there use to be a time when ...
- Freedom Of My Insanity Sometimes I want to throw it all in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lindsay Maasdorp
I sleep, I wake, just same.
Tears don't work.
Pain won't go.
Maybe its here to stay.
My bag of rocks.
No great purpose.
Just be my load.
To hold me back.
This heavy sack.
I wake today. Maybe time to pray.
This curse must go.
Hit lowest low.
Nightmare of my soul.
My mind. My heart
My entire being.
Haunted. Haunted. Haunted.
The walking. The crawling. The waiting. The moving. The wailing.
The death defying.