Lisa Blossomdale Poems
- I Will Put The World To Sleep ... I will put the world to...
- Don'T End Up Next To Me! Don't end up next to me! My hand ...
- Mindfuck Mindfuck me in the early hours of the morning Call ...
- Words, Meaningful Empty Words Gaze Intentful stare Naked
- Take It Seriously! Babe, take it seriously the world is ...
- Lies In the misty night I can hear your lies Your pain and ...
- Lifeless Arms Lifeless arms left unmoved Golden objects ...
Who am I?
This dramatis persona is like that drunk person at the bar that rambles about all the nothings of this world. The person behind is nevertheless real. She lived all over. If anything consider her that homeless person that wanders but is not lost.
About Lisa Blossomdale
As you probably expect I am very much real. Flesh, fat and bones. I am blessed with a lovely family, few loyal friends and a home.
I have outgrown many things early in my life. I started scheduling and working to a structure when I was 12. My life revolved around various national youth programmes, sports clubs and school contests. As I grew the structure changed very little... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Blossomdale
I Will Put The World To Sleep Tonight
I will put the world to sleep for you tonight!
I will close the infinite covers of my books, of my files, of all the lost notebooks on my desk
The side of my hand stained by my ink and gel pens will smudge the papers
I will shut all the doors to all the rooms in the house and let the air rest, but I will take the light with me
I will let the dogs out to run free on the green fields that are everywhere around us
I will shut the sun with my index finger and squizz the moon in my fist
I will blow the stars into a different universe leaving the sky ...