Logan Fulk Poems
- A Guiding Hand When doubts envelop the mind Of a person with...
- Natures Gift In our hands we have a world of green So much ...
- Subconscious Silent hold for the conscious’s fold Under the ...
- Memories Of Moving On Shadows of the heart and soul Overlap ...
- Until Then My Fire Burns The fire within our hearts Burns ...
- The Lunar Blossom I am the flower of the moon Who stands ...
- Roadblock Reminiscent of all the hard fought battles Over ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Logan Fulk
A Guiding Hand
When doubts envelop the mind
Of a person with desires to great to hold
A hand shall reach out to tame these burning desires
And to help protect them from the cold
When a goal isn't achieved
And we shed bitter tears of regret
A hand shall reach out to wipe the tears
And tell us not to fret
When we fall to our darkest despair
When all hope abandons our mind
A hand shall be there to lift us
Of some of the burden we bear
A hand can only carry
As much as the other shall share
All the pain, fears, and regrets
And the thoughts that nobody ...