Lois Mae Chavis Alexander
Lois Mae Chavis Alexander Poems
- I Run I run I run from your forceful hands The ones you use...
- Mom Our blood is different Our DNA doesn't match But you ...
- Where Are You? You held me in the rain And took away my ...
- Together No More I didn't want to move on I didn't want to ...
- Moving On I didn't want to move on I didn't want to leave I...
I write about things that would otherwise stay in my mind. My thoughts, my feelings, my past, and the people who affect my life/how they affect my life. I created this because I want feedback but I am to shy to go to my friends and family and thought this would be a great way to get some feedback. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lois Mae Chavis Alexander
I run from your forceful hands
The ones you use to take control of me
The ones that lock this bedroom door so I can't escape
The ones that on a good day gently stroke my hair and hold me close
The ones I both fear and love
I run from your malicious words
The ones that make me cry myself to sleep at night
The ones that tell me you didn't mean it
The ones that turn around and say it again
The ones I've learned to believe
I run from the emotions you've left me with
The ones that haunt my dreams at night
The ones that I try to ...