Lonely Girl Poems
- Forgotten She heard the soil upon the lid Regretted things ...
- Beautiful Beautiful Songbirds at daybreak Beautiful Golden...
- Long Time Gone Do my songs make the distance and reach her ...
- Darkest Moments In my darkest moments you are my light, ...
- The Watcher He watches from his across the street His heart ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lonely Girl
She heard the soil upon the lid
Regretted things she never did
Missed people she had never seen
Shed dry tears for the woman she'd never be
Raised children she had never beared
Longed for the love that never cared
Held onto dreams when all were gone
Wished for hope when there was none
Misplaced and overlooked
Her soul lost to the ground
Waiting out eternity
Never to be found