LORIE ROBERTSON Poems
- The Garden Gate I wait for you at the garden gate Yes I will...
- Windmills The windmills of my mind Are like blades of ...
- The Invitation Lead on my love and come to me Lead the heart...
- Lover's Song Crescent moon and falling stars Travel across ...
- Tempered By Fire Fire burning oh so pure Calm, steady and so...
- The Thief Once I built a wall around my heart Afraid was I ...
- Kindred Spirits Just two kindred spirits Two very lonely ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LORIE ROBERTSON
The Garden Gate
I wait for you at the garden gate
Yes I will patiently wait
Among the wild flowers that bloom
So fragrant and so free
They will wait with me
With lots of room
As I watch the path
Time will pass
That leads to my garden gate
My heart knows to wait
This path that meanders on by
Sometimes it seems to touch the sky
I am not all alone you see
My garden keeps me company
As I patiently wait for you
The sky turns azure blue
It reminds me of your true eyes
Holds no secrets, holds no lies
So my anxious heart yearns
Lingering memories that ...