Louise Phipps Poems
- In The Mind Of Mental Illness Crying Loudly but its all in my...
- Life Of A Love Lost Army Wife Here Today...Gone Tommorrow, ...
- Taken By Depression Why do I feel so very down? Is this ...
- Fight The Demons Diet It was that time again to empty once ...
- An Angels Prayer I got news today i was going to die, So ...
- Without You Standing near my window pane, I hear you say ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louise Phipps
In The Mind Of Mental Illness
Crying Loudly but its all in my head,
The expression you see is a smile instead,
But if you look deep in my eyes they will tell you a tale
About how my appearance became so frail.
For the people around me I put on an act,
To hide the truth of control my life lacked.
Inside I am weak, Helpless and cold,
I feel Ive no-one to comfort me, no-one to hold.
I pace up, down and around my bed,
Trying to clear my head,
But inside my mind where the voices hide
I listened to what they said.
The noises I hear are the voices I fear,
I cannot drown ...