Love's Disciple Poems
- So Many Things Left Unsaid i woke up this morning and walked ...
- Disaperring Love4 The Final Ch... its been almost 3 years ...
- The Flame when people are born they have a flame the flame ...
- Disapearing Love 3 Ever since that dream ive never been the ...
- Disapearing Love 2 Ever since that day i have looked and ...
- Lies every day im slowly dieng just becouse of your ...
i just sit at home and write my poems thare yousualy about stuff that realy happened but thares a couple that happend in my dreams more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Love's Disciple
Disapearing Love 2
Ever since that day i have looked and longed for her
My friends said shes fake but i said shes real
Or at least my feelings for her are
I searched and searched for her when finaly i found her
She was as beautiful as when i lost her
Her eyes that looked like stars on a summer night
Her smile could light up a room
I huged her and told her i would never lose her again
Then all of a sudden i woke up and relized i had to face another miserable day alone with out her