Lubov Treyal Poems
- Just Tell Me I Mean Nothing An... Just tell me I mean ...
- You Cannot Leave Me You cannot leave me. I've waited far too...
- To Beautiful You are to beautiful I must leave you now. I ...
- She Walks In Beauty She walks in beauty With the curl in her...
- You Cut All Of The Pain Out Of... You cut all of the ...
- So I Sit Here With You So I sit here with you But feel so ...
- Put Your Hand Over My Mouth Put your hand over my mouth Keep...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lubov Treyal
Just Tell Me I Mean Nothing Anymore
Just tell me I mean nothing anymore
Just tell me you don't need me anymore
But if you say those things
You sure have fooled me in many different ways.
You're not like you used to be
I want the old you back
I'm scared of you now
How could you turn your back?
I'm still behind you
Waiting for you to come back
But as if right now
I'm not sure if I want you back.
I can't keep feeling this
It's tearing my heart apart
Don't you see this?
Oh wait that's right
You have turned your back.