Luke J. Holt
Luke J. Holt Poems
- Delta 9 (Thc) Revised -new- Delta 9 Delta 9 Underneath the ...
- Kind Of Like The Happy Prince i awaken cast in gild i have ...
- For She Who Pillaged Night Wit... when the brook heaved ...
- Staged Fright The fear of the near future and what in it you...
- Song Of Felix The Unborn ungleeful baroness you count far ...
- Ballet Of The Pulsar Nude Vascular hued shapes in a silly ...
- Comets (Fragment Sequence #2 1... a matchbox as a ...
i am currently alive. i live on earth. the earth is the fourth planet from the sun. i am the six billionth man from the earth
~L.Holt? ~ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''From love, either real or unreal, all are born free. But many of us learn lessons and are hurt and calcify or become maddened, caged, frightened or hollowed in its absence'''Luke J Holt
Delta 9 (Thc) Revised
Underneath the sequent pines
Into the glade we go
Long mossy narrows
Walls of garland strung neatly through unseen lattice
Trees wracked in autumn palsy
Like dinosaur bones
Skin of spore built like scum and plushy films of jellied mold as green-black and lustrous as caviar
Little pine switch
But two feet off the fragrant crunch underfoot
Harvesting yellow from the sky to buy homeless angels blonde hair dye
My head is the wet hay no soft hand would deign to sift for needles
Nothing but high corns upstairs
The sun making ...