Lylo Benant Poems
- Scooby Doo Scooby Doo! Scooby Doo he is my hero For it ...
- I Am Who I Am I am who I am Who else would I be? I won't ...
- High School Memories the thing that connects us to our high ...
- Reach For The Sky You can be anything, but you must try, So...
- When I Was Younger When I was younger I'd put my arms in my ...
- Don'T Stand At My Grave And We... Don't stand at my grave and ...
- I Miss My Best Friend Weeks have passed And i miss my best ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lylo Benant
Scooby Doo he is my hero
For it is very plain to see
Not afraid to show emotion
Can be brave, when needed to be
Always hungry, always eating
He would leap buildings for a treat
Can be loving, can be gentle
As a doggie, he is so sweet
When faced with fear, he starts to shiver
And backs off in retreat
But to protect those meddling teenagers
He would be impossible to defeat
So if you have, in your life, a Scooby
Please be patient, and be kind
For he is a special someone
And he is a friend of mine.