M.. BERRYANN Poems
- (gun Control Poems) An Innoc...
- A Sunday Morning Love Song Warm February wishes ride the ...
- The Mimosa Tree Long before I first opened my eyes- Mother ...
- Gravy Who placed the stray hair in our gravy? An abandoned...
- 24 Hours To Live Christmas was truly magical, Sharing ...
- It's Love God's greatest gift, the devil said, A work in ...
- And A Tombstone There once was a time without you! A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M.. BERRYANN
(gun Control Poems) An Innocent Bystander
Had a long chat with a hand gun today,
Quite a misunderstood fellow,
He said he had so much he wanted to say,
Shockingly meek and mellow,
Parted with two bullets yesterday,
The others were home feeling yellow,
Bullets long to be lead astray,
Their chance to jump out and bellow.
With bullets as friends who needs enemies?
Handgun was somewhat amused,
Mumbled about weak peace treaties,
Insisted his family were used,
Cried for JFK's and King's memories,
John Lennon still had him bemused,
I avoided World War inquiries,
Locked him and he...