M.. BERRYANN Poems
- A Sunday Morning Love Song Warm February wishes ride the ...
- (gun Control Poems) An Innoc...
- The Mimosa Tree Long before I first opened my eyes- Mother ...
- Gravy Who placed the stray hair in our gravy? An abandoned...
- 24 Hours To Live Christmas was truly magical, Sharing ...
- It's Love God's greatest gift, the devil said, A work in ...
- And A Tombstone There once was a time without you! A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M.. BERRYANN
A Sunday Morning Love Song
Warm February wishes ride the breeze
While our window breathes just a bit,
I smell the rain that wakes the trees
From this bedroom, ever so slightly lit,
I kiss your cheek, still dreaming at ease,
The sleeping beauty you emit,
The meaning in my life, I cling to these:
Your spirit, your touch, your wit.
Let's run in the rains and ignore the weather,
Let's take life from the skies,
And rest awhile on a park bench together,
Gazing long into each other's eyes,
And once we have focused on forever
Sweetheart, we shall rise,
Set out strong on ...