Madeleine Wolf Poems
- Untitled 2 I look into your eyes And I see my entire ...
- Noises Of The Night The types of sounds You hear at 1: 30 ...
- Don'T Lose Yourself Please promise me You will go ...
- Something Worth Remembering This is something Worth ...
- All You Can Say All You Can Say Is that all you can say? ...
- Not A Fault It’s nobody’s fault That one possesses fear. It...
- Leaving Today I’m leaving today And you are too. I’ll be ...
I have been writing poems for a little over 6 years. It first started out as a way to relieve stress, but it progressed to and is now an outlet for my creative side. I also love photography (another hobby of mine that involves art) . I mainly like to take pictures of nature (plants, bugs, animals, landscapes) . My favorite band is the Beatles, and my musical taste ranges from jazz in the 1920's to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madeleine Wolf
I look into your eyes
And I see my entire future.
I remember all the past goodbyes,
And think of the beautiful, painted picture
I will see later.
When we think about time,
It can scare us.
It goes by so fast,
But that’s just hindsight bias.
Moving back, but also moving forward
I see the children I knew back then.
No longer in childhood,
They are reaching adulthood.
How long has it been?
They were so young and immature,
In their childhood,
But let’s think about now and the future.
They’re so much more mature.