Madhav Sarkunde Poems
- Election-2014 Every candidate Tries to push down My throat ...
- Some Sorrows Some sorrows are like vitiligo which never ...
- Song Birds Of My Dream The song birds Of my dreams Sit ...
- Be True To Yourself The frisking fawns and flying birds ...
- Knowing Many keep asking me Why I choose to write About my ...
- You Discolored My Soul I remember still When you met me ...
- Let Us Realize Ourselves Let us dissolve ourselves in to ...
I am a bilingual poet. I write in Marathi and English. I am also social activist and work for poor tribal and rural people in Mahabharata.. I work for the promotion of education of the Dalit and deprived. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madhav Sarkunde
Tries to push down
My throat would-be
Policies of his party
Their feeding is
So thick and fast
I didn't get time
To digest them
I am sick of the mess
I can throw up anytime
And sadly if I did that
That would benefit