Madhavi Grace Poems
- Born Again Your soul awake beneath flowers white, leaves ...
- Morning Glory The soft gentle rays alight in a row, ...
- Rise You have to become the candle to bring light why ...
- Valley Of Love The bud opens its soft petals to greet the ...
- Roses...! Flowers you send bring joy and warmth roses from ...
- Trapped Trapped in the fog cant find my way I scream, I ...
- Blessing A gentle beam, from the weary eyes, pierced into...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madhavi Grace
Your soul awake
beneath flowers white,
in spring daylight
Birds in glee
flap their wings,
on the oak tree
the cuckoo sings
In grass green
lifting my sorrow
and deep gloom
As I walk on the road
rough and steep,
your footsteps follow
I no more weep