Mamello Maholela Poems
- Confessions Of A Child, Dear M... Open Your Mental ...
- Love With No Contention In The Midsts Of The Night A Love ...
- He... He was 18 years old Old enough to drive Old enough to...
- My 1st Weekend It was cold I felt like such a bore. I don't...
- Apple 'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away' They say. But ...
- Incarnation Of Evil Gone are the days When the Angel Of ...
I Am A Young Female Who Loves Writing And Literature In General. I Am More Of The Dark Poet Because Of My Insomnia Condition. I Feel That My Dark And Twisted Poems Are Better Than The Happy And Bubbly Poems. I Like Being The Centre Of Everything, I Love Attention. I Am Also Very Considerate And Have A Variety Of Personalities... Please Visit www.Qooh.me/SlickTonic.com To Ask More Questions About ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mamello Maholela
'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away' They say.
But I think it keeps hunger away.
More like spare you the pain
Of eating daily grain.
It's fine for a prize
Instead of rice.
All that healthy grain
Feels like heavy rain.
We find it in red
In place of bread.
We find it in green
In place of that bean.
That's great in spring.
That's crisp and clean.