Mandi Higginbotham Poems
- Why Do You Love Me? As I fight through my mind I have to ...
- The Prayer Oh dear sweet heaven Tell me why I feel ...
- My Light And in the morning, Will you help me greet the ...
- You Love Me, Love Me Not When you say you love me My heart ...
- I'M Lucky I wish to weave you a poem of my thoughts Filled ...
- Catching My Tears Why can't this be a dream? Yet would the ...
- Thuella ...And is it right that the waves That rage against ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mandi Higginbotham
Why Do You Love Me?
As I fight through my mind
I have to wonder why
You say you love me.
You don’t know where I’ve been
Or the pain I hold within my mind.
I can’t explain these things to you
But I hold you in my heart.
I horde so many things I can’t share
And yet you love me anyway.
Is it my soul you see through my eyes
Or my heart that you know with yours
Why do you love me?
If I could show you why I’m so scared
This would be easier…I have to know
Are you going to hurt me, lie to me?
Will you betray me, and hide things
And claim it was all an accident?