Marcellus Davis Jr
Marcellus Davis Jr Poems
- Death Peddlers Supremacy’s M-1’s deploy selective amnesia! ...
- America Made In China Off, the world’s hill I eyeball my ...
- Just Let Me Hold You When dawn switches on the sun, I wear ...
- I Dropped Outt'A School To kick it, on the asphalt ...
- Body Thievery I was caught by the hands of a mangler awaken...
- Lessons For a schoolboy at the record hop, downing spike ...
- Fantasy I ain’t blind––you redefine fine unspoken bliss, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marcellus Davis Jr
For a schoolboy at the record hop,
downing spike Kool-Aid, my eyes
do booty study’s, belly rubbing
to James Brown, scrunching
hips dip ‘til that tight skirt split!
You, smile at my gymnastic physique
long, dark, thick, buffed. I chose
to taste your full lip grace, Angel
I owe you to myself, lust flows
through the marrow, of my conk!
You know I want your fine ass, don’t you?
At fifteen I boast, hard as ready to bust
you nineteen took me up
in that nude rooms equation,
the sum of our chemistry