Margaret Alice (The Crystal Age / Pretoria - South Africa)
30 July 2009: Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you, won't you - join the dance? - I am sitting in my study – all surprised – PoemHunter actually accepted my Bio Update – How wonderful, how weird is that? ? ? ? ? ? ?
11 June 2009: In my freedom to decide how I want to feel, I started reading “No Time At All” by Susan Sallis, Corgi Books 1994, and happily relinquished control to the author and her mesmerising story. I boy in a wheelchair, a grandfather with a love for trains, a ghost train running on the old ghostly railway tracks passing through the bungalow where two brothers are staying, an embittered old man who has been blamed for the death of three of his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- ' 2011/04/30 For Carine (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/28 Something Dreadful
- ' 2011/04/03 Sad Images (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/13 A Perfect Sphinx
- ' Quite Satisfied '
- ' 2011/04/01 Honour And Respect (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/01 Twice As Much Life
- ' 2011/04/06 Lost My Soul (Rev)
- ' 2011/04/15 My Spirit
- ' 2011/05/02 A Magic Vigil (Rev.)
- ' 2011/05/05 Smile At Me Again
- ' 2011/06/02 Multiverse
- ' Arabic Gospel '
- ' Total Freedom '