Margaret Widdemer Poems
- If You Should Tire Of Loving M... If you should tire of loving ...
- Old Books THE people up and down the world that talk and ...
- To A Young Girl At A Window THE Poor Old Soul plods down the ...
- Old Wine IF I could lift My heart but high enough My heart ...
- The Dark Cavalier I am the Dark Cavalier; I am the Last ...
- The Gray Magician I was living very merrily on Middle ...
- Embroidery SHE sits and makes pink roses with her thread And...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margaret Widdemer
If You Should Tire Of Loving Me
If you should tire of loving me
Some one of our far days,
Oh, never start to hide your heart
Or cover thought with praise.
For every word you would not say
Be sure my heart has heard,
So go from me all silently
Without a kiss or word;
For God must give you happiness,
And Oh, it may befall
In listening long to Heaven-song
I may not care at all!