Marie Kaiser Poems
- Feign The day was long and my mind is weak I lay here now, ...
- Jealousy's Mark Jealousy, like a despicable cur Wound and ...
- It Can'T Be I dreamt of you last night You were staring at ...
- I Tire Oh life You wretched thing If I were capable, with ...
- Tell Me You must tell me quick Before I go Otherwise you'll...
- Wisdom As Wealth Silver mist upon my back Now I'm here I ...
- Little Girl Little girl, look at you So beautiful and ...
I have but one purpose
A mask, such am I
For a silly little heart
Who truly hates to lie
And with no other means
But to spill it all in this place
I hope I entertain you
While winning my own race more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marie Kaiser
The day was long and my mind is weak
I lay here now, tired as I seek
I wanted to tell you how I feel
But I really believe I was just sex appeal
I laugh at my own words but still
I suppose something about me gave you a thrill
Shattered in so many ways I've become dust
My heart is bitter, my limbs hindered with rust
What did I expect?
Such a blinded idiot am I
You are not me
Love does not burden your eye
I'll go through the motions and make it easy for you
While I weep dry tears for what I never really knew
I've lied to myself, ...