Marie Kaiser Poems
- Feign The day was long and my mind is weak I lay here now, ...
- Jealousy's Mark Jealousy, like a despicable cur Wound and ...
- It Can'T Be I dreamt of you last night You were staring at ...
- I Tire Oh life You wretched thing If I were capable, with ...
- Tell Me You must tell me quick Before I go Otherwise you'll...
- Wisdom As Wealth Silver mist upon my back Now I'm here I ...
- Little Girl Little girl, look at you So beautiful and ...
I have but one purpose
A mask, such am I
For a silly little heart
Who truly hates to lie
And with no other means
But to spill it all in this place
I hope I entertain you
While winning my own race more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marie Kaiser
Little girl, look at you
So beautiful and strong
If I can give you golden wings I'd administer them through song
You are mine and I forever yours
And through my eyes, my heart and tries
My adoration pours
Mother you say, and mother I am
And forever I hope to guide
For this world is a glorious catastrophe from which you should not hide
It won't be easy and I'm glad for that because how else would you learn
But in times of grief and disbelief to me you may always turn
I love you with a depth of which I am surprised
For although I heard so many ...