Marie Shine Poems
- The Journey Within. Three roads lead to the little ...
- Butterfly. A wink of wings Then disappear
- Snake In The Grass. There once was a snake in the ...
- Goodnight. Another day is over Another night ‘til ...
- Beloved Angel Of My Heart. Beloved Angel of my heart So ...
- Chocolate Dreams. Having a hot chocolate my thoughts take ...
- Night Rainbow. You are the beautiful rainbow which spans ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Journey Within.
Three roads lead to the little Church
that is built within my soul
I am the only worshipper
Each visit makes me whole
I like to visit every day
in meditation deep
and make contact with my God
before I go to sleep
He listens patiently to my moan
A word He does not say
He blesses me so lovingly
as He washes my care away
I feel so happy and renewed
Once more, I am able to cope
The three roads that lead to my little Church
are Love and Faith and Hope