Marius Carstens Poems
- My Wife I felt Lost, I felt alone. Nights where cold, Nights...
- Dying Light I stare at the vast darkness. My light about to ...
- The Knight Pain, Suffering, Heartache That was what I once ...
- The Phantom The first time you cried it sounded like a horn ...
- The Shield The first day I saw you, was the day you picked ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The first time you cried it sounded like a horn blowing
I came rushing to your defense
That's the day I promised never to hear that sound again
So I stayed and watched over you
Through the years
When people hurt you, I intervened
When people gossip, I made them silent
When people looked at you, I took their sight away
At night I watched over you, making sure nothing hurts you
So I watched and protected.
You became stronger through the years
Never needing me any more
But I stayed and prayed.
Praying for the day I might be needed ...