Mark Hope Poems
- Life So Far When mam was pregnant with me She hoped for a ...
- Ten Pound Note I was five when mam left us But before she ...
- Person Centred Theory Poem Life starts like a jigsaw The ...
- God Give |me Strength Of A Vin... God give me the strength ...
- Smiles With Piles In my prayers last night I asked tomorrow ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Hope
Life So Far
When mam was pregnant with me
She hoped for a little girl
And all she got was another boy
With a head full of curl
For two years I was the youngest
Till my little brother came
And yes he’s still the youngest
And he’s still a pain
I was fourth in line for hand me downs
My jumper was a thread
My woolly hair was my pillow
And the place I hid my ted
At thirteen my mother died
As I was watching Worzel
My brothers and I shared all the chores
My fingers stunk of persil
At nineteen I left home to look for work down south
The southern ears couldn’t ...