Mark Hope Poems
- Person Centred Theory Poem Life starts like a jigsaw The ...
- God Give |me Strength Of A Vin... God give me the strength ...
- Smiles With Piles In my prayers last night I asked tomorrow ...
- Life So Far When mam was pregnant with me She hoped for a ...
- Ten Pound Note I was five when mam left us But before she ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Hope
Person Centred Theory Poem
Life starts like a jigsaw
The pieces fit as one
Before long its shaken, broken
As lifes trials come along
Age and people affect me
Saying how my picture should be
I tried fitting the pieces as they wished
But it didn't look like me
I felt restricted in this jigsaw
Its my picture I wanted to regain
I searched to find the right person
Get my life on track again
I took my life
To a person who seemed to care
Helped me seperate the pieces
Helped me plan what needed to go where
He understood me
My future ...