mark littler Poems
- A Pirates Life when I was as young I ended my first ...
- I Wake Up Dreaming I wake up dreaming the best ordinary of ...
- Cat Majesty weird company of one another ...
- A Girl Of The Same Expression Starting to cry in the street,...
- Catharina Vermeer kept hs best work in his studio and after...
- Arthur The King We are in the depths of Empire Turn and ...
- Watch The Road Watch the road Overgreen Nature goes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mark littler
A Pirates Life
when I was as young I ended my first romance
walking into the sea
walking out of the sea
bell bow wrenching
at company with life living freemen
never ending pirates
Away to sailors Main
tall and a master
lost my yester clothes to a garb silk voyager
napes a noodle
cabin over the head
head on the spit
spit in the eye
hanging peg patch
Hook and captain Hand