Marshall Gass Poems
- To Find Yourself, Lose Yoursel... inside the cavernous ...
- Mini Golf The manicured lawn behaves splendidly all ...
- Social Media the links go viral in the wondrous ...
- The Accountant All he could see were numbers that reached ...
- Black Power Slice the city into two parts rub salt into ...
- Conflict Both seamless in their searching the inside and ...
- The Parish Priest For a man who held fire in his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To Find Yourself, Lose Yourself
inside the cavernous mystery
that exists within you.
Self-reflect and remain silent
as you course your own veins
savouring every spectacle
touching every muscle
strolling through platelets
and rbcs wbcs, nerve knots
and cortex malfunctions
kidney pies and testosterone inspired
stimuli surging mountains
spiralling into decaying depravity
until you arrive
at a conclusion of who you really are.
Look back at the millions of systems
that grind and churn your life into meaning.
Never ever forget that like you
billions of others ...