Martin Dyke Poems
- Gravedigger Out into the dead of night; Out into fear of ...
- Questions He who tortures He who eats He who desires.
- High School Haiku Turns round; golden girl. I am spotty ...
- Prom Date.
- One Picnic, Undevoured Green grass Gorgeous girl Bare ...
- A Gift From My Mozg; Sammy Mal...
- Sonnet Of Death If I had life I'd devote it to you; My ...
I have done nothing with my life so far. However, I have every faith that this too shall pass. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Martin Dyke
Out into the dead of night;
Out into fear of sin.
Out into no redeeming light;
Out into God's whim.
I shall not fear the forgotten;
I shall not fear the dead.