Martin Lochner Poems
- Bestia There are four ravished dogs, and two plates of ...
- Black Widow your blackness tell something of ...
- A Day With Hare Krishna happily disorientated hurting with ...
- Begging The Cliche Of I Love Y...
- Sylvia Plath playing fragile jet master jostling
- Copy And Paste walking past an accident I felt stiff marrow ...
- Security Officer Hooded men shot him Emptied a magazine on a...
Poetry came as an essential need to me.A slight exaggeration will be that it came into being to save a battered repressive state. The status qua was anti social behaviour and an angst to express my deepest longings. Increased depression and the toying idea of suicide floated in my thoughts and my screams was internalised or behind a closed lavatory door. A sense of life dominated by nihilism and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There are four ravished dogs,
and two plates of food—
maliciously half full.
see their compassion.
look at the selflessness,
and how they rip each other