Mary Angeli Joie Ostan
Mary Angeli Joie Ostan Poems
- Positivity My body sometimes feels sore, But it works. I ...
- Box Of Darkness I'm still standing here While you walked ...
- Maybe Never I want to forget us, Act like I never knew ...
- Heartbroken Story There's this story Of a heartbroken ...
- Destroyed My heart was yours I gave up everything I was And...
- Nighttime Take me somewhere gloomy Kiss me softly Run your ...
- Die A Little With Me Let's die a little today. While we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Angeli Joie Ostan
My body sometimes feels sore,
But it works.
I don't sleep well most nights,
But I do wake up to fight another day.
My wallet is not full,
But my stomach is.
I don't have all the things I ever wanted,
But I do have everything I will ever need.
I'm thankful because
Although my life by
No means perfect, it's my life
And I'm happy.