mary douglas Poems
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964 last minute drugstore gifts ...
- In The Shoemaker's Shop [once more, to The Brothers ...
- My Faberge Egg Is Hatching Lit... my faberge egg is ...
- Backstory Breakfast For 'The E...
- That Is The Script They Hand Y... that is the script they hand...
- Azul to Juan Ramon Jimenez (1881-1958) Juan Ramon ...
- True Reading Is First Reading true reading is first reading; ...
[PLEASE NOTE: All my poems are U.S. Copyrighted by date indicated at the bottom of the poem and all world-wide rights are reserved, including the right of translation into any language specifically to each and every poem and only to and for Mary Angela Douglas.]
I live in Winston Salem, North Carolina a beautiful town where people care deeply about the arts, including ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mary douglas
Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964
last minute drugstore gifts are best for pure excitement!
someone's sure to want just one more box of
chocolate covered cherries-
look around...the greeting cards are gone
but it's too late to mail them.
I buy rose colored lipstick for my sister
(as we planned) . in exchange she'll bring
her coin wrapped change to bear on
the lilac creme sachet I had my eye on
last Saturday. we conspire this way
considering ourselves true friends, true elves.
how surprised our Grandfather seems
each year unwrapping the same Old Spice aftershave
in a ...