Mary Lolly Florence Occenola
Mary Lolly Florence Occenola Poems
- Paralysis Paralysis Her vulnerability moreso confirms ...
- K.Thanks.Bye They say Absence makes the heart grow ...
- Unmasked Thank God I have now awoken From a deep slumber Of...
- I Am My Own Disappointment Too late now. Your existence in ...
- Breaking The Habit I wake up Think of you Go to bed Think ...
- Disease You are my drug And I need you- On a daily ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Lolly Florence Occenola
Her vulnerability moreso confirms that the wall has been totally torn down.
A wall put up since time immemorial
with a purpose intended for the one
He adamantly took the bricks one by one to reveal the beauty on the other side
She unknowingly succumbs to a sweet oblivion
Too late to realize that the same bricks were used to put up his own wall
Fated to fall, but Fear was bigger