Mathew Sutter Poems
- Promise I made a promise not so long ago, I told you I ...
- Loving Two I love you both, With the same passion, The ...
- Watching I get home from school, And who is there, But my...
- Death Today Today someone I loved died, No, I'm sure I will...
- Falling To Pieces I had the worst day, And it's not getting...
- You Gave Me Denial Isn't it sad? That you gave me denial? ...
- Emotions These emotions that I bear, Weighting me down. I ...
I have lived in many places but I am currently living in a small town called Lindale, Tx. I'm 16 and go to the High School as a Junior. I love to draw, paint write short stories and create poems.
I belive that a good poet and writer is one who has experienced something, understands it, and can then create something out of it. I don't know many people at my school or even in my family ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mathew Sutter
I made a promise not so long ago,
I told you I would never leave you,
And you promised me the same.
But then you left me anyway,
Not in a way we both expected.
So now I have to come to your grave,
With our child,
And explain to him,
Who you are.
I cry to sleep and I hold him close to me,
Because he is all I have left of you.
So even to this day,
I keep my promise.
By loving our child,
Like I would have loved you.
So my dear,
Close your eyes,
And breathe no more.
Because I will never forget you,
Don't worry, ...