Matt Ancient Poems
- Rise Up Africa Africa, Africa rise up Africa Africa, ...
- City Of Sin A City of sin When will thou go clean A ...
- Is The World Insane
- What Does Freedom Means To You freedom means a lot to ...
- A Friend Called Success Success is a friend to Those who ...
- The Human Race Is Falling the human race is falling oh it is...
- Life Is Bitter Life is biter Very very bitter It waves are ...
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthew Ackerson (matt ancient) was born on Friday,11th January 1985, in Africa. As a middle class African, he was able to educate himself to the collage level, with him having a degree in purchasing and supply in business management and com TIA A + in information technology. As a child he saw himself as an ambitious person, and did know and understand life of doing... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I am not my skin or what I wear, what I hear do not put me to fear''racism, discrimination
''the world will surely go on without me, but with me comes a different world''the world
''if people of the same race can abuse each other, then what is the sence in being a racist.''racism
''reading and researching helps in unraveling the mystries of this world''research, education
''the foolish world is always ruled by materialism and superstition but the real world is ruled by truth and positivity''spirituality
Comments about Matt Ancient
Rise Up Africa
rise up Africa
stand up Africa
when will you learn Africa
your sons and daughters are calling
they are crying
for they are starving
when will you change
you hate wisdom
so do not have freedom
and mystery consuming your kingdom
to be brave means disrespect
you have lost a great prospect
rise up Africa
wake up Africa