Maurice Rowlands Poems
- Wolf You are not alone Lupine Howling up to the inviting ...
- Y Ddraig Goch Upon the haunted misty hills Of Dinas ...
- Forest Of Me And You I am the forest that no one can see You...
- Cries Of The Storm Child Bearing the Southern wind We’ll ...
- Obsidian Whisper to a ghost That walks lonely through the ...
- Ghosts Of Whitechapel Little did Polly know That her drunken...
- North Korea's God Strange little fat man With a haircut so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maurice Rowlands
You are not alone
Howling up to the inviting glow of the moon
Tethered by chains
You are not forsaken
Squinting up to the blast of the sun
Damned nocturnal creature
Tethered by night
You are not mistaken
Mistaken for mere canine
Tethered by fear
You are not shaken
Howling because we have lost you
Tethered by prejudice
Come back to us
We are tethered by our fear of you