Mazid S Kazi , INDIA (8\10\1951 / S A Q, Karnatak India)
MAZID.S.KAZI is an Indian poet in English. He is born in 8\10\1951 in Rattihalli, Dist: Haveri, Karnataka State India. He completed his graduation in English in Karnatak college of Karanatak University Dharwad. Mazid s kazi Principal S.A.Q. High School Bankapur, Dst-Haveri, Karnatak, INDIA. He is the strict follower of William Shakespeare, John Milton, E.A.Robinson and John Keats the great poets. MAZID.S.KAZI expresses his own feelings, ideas and emotions in his poetical style. He has published his first edition called 'Indian poetry in English' in 2006.
I wish to express my deep feelings to MAZID.S.KAZI, who has taken pains to produce the poems.I wish him further to create ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- “I assure to the readers to say ELLahi a...
- A battle between soul and death
- A daughter loves her parents more than a...
- A girl is grown up in her home
- A greedy person will never be happy in h...
- A Mumbai City
- A POET
- A student life is a golden life, truly i...
- A teacher is the best artist of the chi...
- All the admirations of GOD are highly ap...
- Anger is a strong burning poison of life
- At night a man suffered from motion and ...
- Death Death Death
- Death threatens me
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...