Melek Yuzlu Poems
- I Like The Quiet Places, The S...
- My Love Has Wings You placed your hand in my heart - what ...
- Love I am hungry for your love... the nature of love's call ...
- I Leave A Candle Burning I leave a candle burning in the ...
- Teach Me Of Love Teach me of love - the love that knows your...
- Let Me Sound The Waves Let me sound the waves crashing the ...
- I See The Sun In The Sky I see the sun in the sky and I know...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melek Yuzlu
I Like The Quiet Places, The Silent Places
I like the quiet places, the silent places -
places inside my head.
Places where I can run and hide
in the moments when I feel afraid.
I like the places that welcome me
and let me run, or hide and play.
I like the quiet moments
where life seems far less grey.
I like it when I'm free to be
the one who chooses what to say -
the one who sits in silence
and hides herself away.
I like the quiet places where
in silence I may think at will,
and sometimes in these silences
I like to be quite still.
I like my quiet places and